COVID-19 Update (10/24/2021):
Corporate Industrial Staffing, Inc. is a supplier of essential staffing services to essential businesses. If you have essential skills, please call your local office immediately. Contact information is available here.
Corporate Industrial Staffing, Inc. Billing Rates
Our rates include everything
See for yourself:
New Employee Processing
Workers Compensation Insurance
Social Security Contributions
Year End W2s
You get all of this for one low price!
You set the wage and multiply it by 1.65
An $8.25/hr. employee will be billed at $13.61/hr.
An $8.50/hr. employee will be billed at $14.03/hr.
An $8.75/hr. employee will be billed at $14.44/hr.
- If you choose to hire a temporary employee for a full-time position, no charge will be incurred after 240 hours (approximately six weeks full-time) of temporary employment.*
- A person of your choice may be put on our payroll.
- We will pay a temporary employee, and bill you, for a minimum of four hours a day.
- We invoice weekly; terms are net ten days. Balances over 30 days will be charged interest at one and one half percent a month.
- Charges for salaried employees will be based on their expected first year's compensation.
- The rate above may be affected by your Workers' Compensation code, injury rate and payment history.
View a sample invoice
* Your company's invoices must be paid within terms to qualify.